Submissions

Login or Register to make a submission.

Submission Preparation Checklist

As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
  • The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
  • The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
  • Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
  • The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
  • The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.

Author Guidelines

The manuscript should contain the following:

(1) Title, between 3 and 15 words. Title of articles in English should describe the main content of manuscripts, be informative, concise and does not contain formulas

(2) Author’s name, no academic degree should be attached to author names. In cases where the authors come from different institutions, an index should be used after each name.

(3) Name of affiliation for each author, below the author name(s) should be written their academic affiliation and corresponding email address. The author name should be accompanied by complete affiliation address, postal code number, telephone number and email address.

(4) Abstract, between 250 and 300 words with keywords ordered according to their importance. Written briefly in English in one paragraph containing background, research objectives, methodology, results, conclusion of the study and your research contributions to science.

(5) Keywords, written in English 3-5 words or groups of words, written alphabetically.

(6) Introduction, describing the background, problem, aim(s) and significance of the study, importance of research, brief literature review that relates directly to research or previous findings that need to be developed, and ended with a paragraph of research purposes.

(7) Method, containing detailed and clear description of the instrument(s) and methods of data collection and analysis used in the study. It contains technical information of the study presented clearly. Therefore, readers can conduct research based on the techniques presented. Materials and equipment specifications are necessary. Approaches or procedures of study together with data analysis methods must be presented.

(8) Discussion, containing results of the study and their discussion. The discussion should be related to the previous findings, both of the author’s past research or other researchers’. Avoid repetition of the same statement previously mentioned.

(9) Conclusion, containing summary of main findings of the study and suggestion for further study. Avoid repetition of the same sentences written previously under Results and Discussion section. Results and Discussion

(10) Acknowledgement, addressing those who have provided assistance in the form of either research facilities or funding, as well as those who have helped during the manuscript preparation.

(11) References, manuscripts are written by using standard citation application (Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero) adopting Harvard style, ordered alphabetically according to author names and publication year, and contains only those works cited in the text. More or less 80% references for literature reviews should be the recent (up to date) journals published in the last 10 years, but the rest of 20 % references can be cited from research reports and or articles

Articles

Section default policy

Privacy Statement

The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.