Implementation of Green Performance Management to Support Environmental Performance at Mercure Bali Legian


  • I Nengah Sudiarta Politeknik Negeri Bali
  • I Ketut Astawa Politeknik Negeri Bali
  • Ni Nyoman Triyuni Politeknik Negeri Bali
  • Ni Kadek Herna Lastari Politeknik Negeri Bali


envirnomental performance, green performance management, human resources management, implementation


This research aims to determine the application of one dimension of Green Human Resources Management, namely Green Performance Management, and to analyze the influence of Green Performance Management to support environmental performance at Mercure Bali Legian. The population in this study was 60 Mercure Bali Legian employees using the Saturated Sampling Technique, so all population members became respondents. The data collection method used in this study was observation, interviews, questionnaires, and literature study. To analyze the research data using descriptive quantitative and qualitative methods with analysis techniques using simple linear regression and processed through the SPSS version 26 application. The results of this study indicate that the implementation of Green Performance Management has been carried out properly so that it has a positive impact on supporting environmental performance. The simple linear regression analysis used in the coefficient of determination shows a value of 0.404, meaning that Green Performance Management contributes to influencing Environmental Performance by 40.45 percent. The remaining 59.55 percent is influenced by other factors or variables not examined. This research can explain that implementing effective and efficient Green Performance Management will positively support environmental performance.